Bringing the snark back to snacking

Bringing the snark back to snacking
Lots of things taste better than being thin feels:
A gooey, cheesy, greasy pizza
A chocolate eclair
Ice cream and gelato
Movie theatre popcorn with extra butter
What's yours?

Friday, September 20, 2013

I Have More to Say

I really want to keep up with this writing schedule for at least the last week of this month, but now it's nearly 9 and I haven't posted, so I don't want to go into something too deep.

I have rants, oh, do I have rants, but they will have to wait until next week, when I'm a little less drunk (yeah, right) and have time to write something a little more thought out.

I am starting a new DietBet tomorrow, a nice big one that's almost at $100,000 and will probably grow larger before it closes.

I'm also going to a local apple orchard tomorrow to pick nice fresh apples and indulge in way too many apple cider donuts. I've got a goal to do 10 more hours of Zumba in the remaining 10 days of the month.

Goals! They're good! They're guilt you create for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment