Bringing the snark back to snacking

Bringing the snark back to snacking
Lots of things taste better than being thin feels:
A gooey, cheesy, greasy pizza
A chocolate eclair
Ice cream and gelato
Movie theatre popcorn with extra butter
What's yours?

Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Food Log Dilemma


I went back and forth for a few days deciding whether I’d post my daily food log on this blog or not. Yeah, it’s good for keeping me accountable to the entire internet, but is it sufficiently snarky? I finally decided to go ahead and do it, and here’s why.

There’s lots of people out there who find reading someone else’s daily food logs annoying, pointless and a waste of time. If you’re one of those people, have no fear, I’ll always post my log after a jump, which you are more than welcome to speed by without clicking.

But I know that I, personally, enjoy seeing other people’s food logs. It gives me ideas of what to eat, ideas of how many points certain things are and introduces me to foods I might not have known existed. If you enjoy any of those things, feel free to read and comment on my food logs. Let me know if you see a way I can cut a few more points (warning: I will never eat fat-free mayonnaise, so don’t even suggest it) or can recommend something you think I’d like based on eating patterns. I hope we can be of some help to each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment