Bringing the snark back to snacking

Bringing the snark back to snacking
Lots of things taste better than being thin feels:
A gooey, cheesy, greasy pizza
A chocolate eclair
Ice cream and gelato
Movie theatre popcorn with extra butter
What's yours?

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Product Review Tuesday: Trader Joe's Mini Cones - 2 WW PP

Oh. My. God.

If you're looking for a quick, low-point chocolate fix, look no further. The chocolate Mini Cones from Trader Joe's are the best diet snack I've found.



They're tiny, so they're not going to be very filling. But if you're just craving chocolate now, now, NOW, this will silence that craving. The chocolate shell is rich and melts on your tongue, and the chocolate ice cream is so perfectly creamy. I love ice cream. I always crave ice cream. It could be -40 degrees, and I'd want ice cream. This is good ice cream. The cone is soft and chewy, which actually goes well with the creamy ice cream.

Why should you listen to me? I come from a city FAMOUS for ice cream. Graeter's ice cream in Cincinnati is beloved by celebrities and regular folk for being rich and creamy. THIS ICE CREAM RIVALS GRAETERS. It feels so naughty, which kinda feels good.

These cones come eight to a pack, and they're not individually wrapped. Good for the planet, bad for temptation. Of course I don't want to stop at just one, and at only 2 points, I could probably get away with having two. There's better things to spend points on, I have to keep repeating. These are a treat you don't have to feel guilty about!

1 comment:

  1. I posted about those a few months back. Which reminds me to go get some more. www.noshmyway.com

    ReplyDelete